مبروك إم مريم مولودتك الجديدة
تتربى بعزكم يارب وتشوفها كل خيرها يارب
ويحماها ويحفظها ويخليها قرة عين إلكم
I was having lots of plans to do before my little girl arrives, we still need to buy her stuff & ours as well.I was expecting to give birth during the second week or so of my last pregnancy month.But! on the second day of 9th month, I was surprised that my girl is on the way!On 12/2/2012 @ 9:59 pm Taiba has arrived to this world, hamdolela, I suffered during delivery, but when I saw her, i totally forgot what i faced.She's tooo tiny! a 2.5 kilo!Sobhan Allah, whatever we plan, Allah has better plans to us.


4 comments:
فرحتيني على هالخبر!! تتربى في عزهم ان شاء الله
وأخيراً
بُشْرى أمَل في أُفُقٍ مُظْلِم
y have lots of plans before arrival of little and I have a lot of thanks to you for yr smiling writing
y have lots of plans before arrival of little and I have a lot of thanks to you for yr smiling writing
Post a Comment